- Crushing equipment
- Screening equipment
- Grinding equipment
- Classifying equipment
- Agitating equipment
- Flotation equipment
- Gravity separator
- Magnetic separator
- Thickening equipment
- Filtration and dewatering
- Gold cyaniding equipment
- Gold metallurgy equipment
- Feeding equipment
- Iron removing equipment
- Abrasion resistance rubber
- Laboratory equipment
- Automatic control equipment
- Address：No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai city
- Zip Code：100022
Ultra fine laminating autogenous mill / semi-autogenous mill
1 The flaws of conventional autogenous mill
Conventional autogenous mill and large-diameter autogenous / semi-autogenous mill feed and discharge minerals from cylinder center. The impacts produced by falling minerals are counteracted by the ore pulp buoyancy, so the grinding efficiency is reduced. Simultaneously, the grinding-stripping force among minerals is increased due to ore pulps.
2 The structural features of ultra fine laminating autogenous
Targeting at structural flaws of conventional autogenous mill, Xinhai Co. Ltd invents the ultra fine laminating autogenous mill. Minerals are fed in via the middle part of one side of cylinder, while end products are forcibly discharged out from the other side of cylinder via grate by centrifugal force and ore pulp pressure
3 Eight advantages of ultra fine laminating autogenous mill
(1) Considering that there is ore pulp in the ultra fine laminating autogenous mill, minerals fall speedily and is free from ore pulp buoyancy, so the impact is big enough to cause more fissures inside minerals and to extend fissures.
(2) Since there are innumerable inherent fissures in minerals, the laminating-crushing effects and grinding-stripping effects are remarkably reinforced.
(3) When mineral pulps and granules are spirally moved up by the rotating cylinder, they are free of ore pulp effects, so mineral pulp edges and mineral granules are grinded and impacted with each other, repeatedly and directly. As a result, grinding effects are way superior to conventional autogenous mills
(4) Since minerals and water are fed in at one side of ultra fine laminating autogenous mill and end products are discharged out at the other side, the discharging efficiency of eligible products is notably boosted.
(5) The discharging grates are arrayed along the discharging end rim, so grates are consistently situated beneath the discharging end when cylinder revolves in continuity. With the special grate, discharging areas are increased and over grinding phenomena are precluded.
(6) The conventional autogenous mill is plagued by low filling rate which has huge and negative influence on processing capacity. The ultra fine laminating autogenous mill has end products discharged from its lower part and is impervious to “overly stuffed” problem. The increase of filling rate can enormously enhances impacting and grinding force, which greatly improves processing capacity.
(7) Since minerals are not subject to ore pulp buoyancy, the impacting force is very huge and can be transferred into laminating force which can generates more new and accelerating laminating force, so the impacting force is utilized to the utmost.
(8) Since minerals are free of ore pulp buoyancy, mineralk pulp edges and mineral granules are grinded and impacted with other repeatedly and directly. The grinding-stripping power generated by mill is utilized to greatest extent.